Why this blog

I have spent over a decade searching the web for videos and websites that appeal to my particular form of spanking fetish (more about that in my 'First Post' under 'About Me'), usually with limited success. I can't believe that my fetish is unique but obviously I'm not part of the 'spanking mainstream'. There were several websites that I found helpful when I first started searching but most of them are long gone. I thought that this blog might be a way I could help others who are searching for the same material I'm trying to find and maybe they could help me in return.

About the picture ... If my memory is correct, it is from a photostory called "A Date with Mr. Cane". I downloaded it many years ago from a website that no longer exists and I have never been able to find the original source. Please leave a message if you can tell me anything more about it.

Saturday, 18 June 2011

County Sheriff's Bad Girl Spankings

County Sheriff's Bad Girl Spankings 1 (2004)
County Sheriff's Bad Girl Spankings 2 (2005)
Raven Hills Studios


I discovered the Raven Hills Studios website about the same time I discovered the Moonglow website and two Raven Hills Productions - County Sheriff's Bad Girl Spanking 1 & 2 - also caught my attention.  The Raven Hills site posted screen shots and trailers of both movies and I was just about to take the plunge and order copies when I started to read reports of customer service problems, specifically complaints that orders were never received.  I decided that I wouldn't take the chance and, if my memory is correct (but it may not be) the Raven Hills site disappeared from the web for a couple of years.  The site is back now but McAfee gives a warning about malware so I have never entered.  I did eventually find both County Sheriff movies on a 'Video on Demand' site (www.kinkyvod.com) and I watched them there.

Both movies follow the same format; a small town sheriff offers miscreants the choice of community service or corporal punishment.  Three women arrive at the Sheriff's Office at the appointed time, two have decided on corporal punishment and the third is there for some other reason but her eventual fate is the same.  In turn, each girl is taken into the Sheriff's office and turned over the Sheriff's knee for a hand spanking.  After that, they bend over a spanking horse for the paddle.  The girls remain dressed with their pants down or skirts raised.

I was disappointed when I finally got to see the movies and I was glad that I didn't buy them.  The technical quality is poor; they're not as good as Teacher's Folly even though that movie is almost a decade older, and the scenes are repetitious.  Aside from that, the one thing that stands out in my memory is the Sheriff's hat.  He wears a campaign hat, which is fine, except that he wears it indoors and he wears it pushed far back on his head so that the brim sticks up in the air (one good gust of wind and his hat would be gone).  There is one scene where my first thought when I saw him was that he looked like Oliver Hardy (from Laurel & Hardy) and that is still the first thing that comes to mind when I think of these movies.

Raven Hills eventually continued the County Sheriff series but I had lost interest by that time and I don't now anything about the later installments.

If you're interested, there is a short scene from County Sheriff's Bad Girl Spanking 2 in the free section of www.spanklips.com.  It's called 'Screams When Paddled' and it is representative of these two movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment