I love British spanking movies of the eighties and nineties and I've spent the last few years delving into their history. I started this blog to share my interest and what I've learned about it.

Can you help me find a movie? I have been able to finding a few of the Kane I've been searching for with the help of two readers but there are still several others that I'm trying to find. These include Take Three Girls, The French Maid (aka The French Maid's Flogging), Stripe Me Pink, Housewives Choice and The Real Business. Please leave a comment if you know where I might be able to find any of these.

Monday 29 December 2014

Two More Videos from Uncle Bob's Woodshed


This is my third post on Uncle Bob’s Woodshed.  My first was about 4 videos featuring Ten Amorette that appeared on clips4sale in September 2011 and the second from last January was about five videos that appeared on clips4sale between September and November 2013 along with three older videos from 2010 through 2012 with Kat St James and Sarah Gregory.  To summarize, I really liked the Ten Amorette videos and I go back to them quite often.  I also liked the three Kat St James and Sarah Gregory videos but I wasn’t impressed with the five more recent efforts since I thought the technical quality was unacceptably poor.  I decided to give Uncle Bob another chance and I recently downloaded two videos that were posted in originally posted in March of this year (2014).  They are called “Erica Scott Losses a Bet” and “Sweet Revenge featuring Erica Scott”.

‘Erica Scott’ is a name that I recognize even though I’m not familiar with her work, which is an oversight that I will have to correct.  Since watching these two videos I have found that she has a blog (http://ericascottlls.blogspot.ca/) that I’ve begun to follow and, like Niki Flynn, she has written an autobiography which I want to read.  And I haven’t forgotten that I was going to write a post on Niki Flynn’s autobiography, maybe I can cover them both at the same time. 

“Sweet Revenge” begins with a couple in a hotel hallway arguing about the wife flirting at a party.  The scene isn’t really convincing but it suffices to set up the video.  They argument continues after they enter the room and soon Uncle Bob pulls Erica Scott over his knee for a hand spanking,  This spanking last about 5-1/2 minutes and it makes up the majority of the video.  The problem with the scene is that the chair he sits on is located between the bed and a desk in the hotel room and this severely limits the possible camera angles.Most of the video is shot from behind with only a short unsuccessful attempt at a face shot late in the spanking which fails due to both the camera angle and the lighting.  This is a case where a little more time spent planning before turning on the camera would have resulted in a much better product.   

After the hand spanking, Uncle Bob has Erica leans on the desk and he finishes the session with his belt in a scene that lasts about 90 seconds.  The video is filmed with a handheld camera and technical quality is acceptable.  The premise is fine and I liked Ms Scott but Uncle Bob, who is always the top is his videos, isn’t really an actor and that shows in the introductory scene in the hallway.  But, the layout of the hotel room proves to be a handicap that the video simply can’t overcome.  The whole video runs just under 9 minutes.  Overall,  I was disappointed with “Sweet Revenge” because it could easily have been a much better video.


The premise of “Erica Scott Losses a Bet” is given in the title so this video avoids an awkward opening scene.  It opens in black-and-white (which I liked) with Erica lying on the bed and Uncle Bob approaching her as he takes off his belt. 
The scene fades into color as he begins the spanking.

I liked “Erica Scott Losses a Bet” when I first watched it but I noticed something the second time I watched it.  Bob flubs a line about 3:20 into the video and then he flubs another at the 7:25 mark (as I said above, he’s not an actor) but what I noticed on my second viewing was that it was the same line both times.  After that, I went through the video and noted the times of various lines of dialogue and other events and it turns out that about 4 minutes of action is repeated.  They haven’t even bothered to rearrange scenes; they just repeated the scenes in the same order shot from another camera.  I know that all videos and movies are edited but maintaining the illusion is essential and the audience will be lost if the illusion is broken.  That is exactly what happened once I recognized the duplication; my entire opinion of the video changed.

“Erica Scott Losses a Bet” is 11 minutes long but that includes the 4 minutes of duplicated material.  The technical quality is generally good but there is a strange change in hue in some of the scenes.

My two previous reviews of Uncle Bob’s work were mixed.  I liked the first videos I watched but I was disappointed with the quality of some later videos.  The technical quality of these two videos is better but the both suffer from serious flaws.  Uncle Bob has posted several videos on clips4slae since these two but I haven’t watched any of them and I don’t know if I will.

1 comment:


  1. Don’t you think that the people who produce the girlsspanked.com website are the same people who produced the video is your talking about an year Whipp-Films.com video reviews. I mean just look at the set, same hanging canvases same general look and all the videos from both sites. Especially look at the leather cuffs on the girl’s wrist. They appear to be the same cuffs in all of videos from both sides. And the man whipping the Alex sure looks like Scott from girl spanked hard.

    I believe they’re the same people, but girl spanked hard was a one-man part-time operation. Whipping- Films.com seems to be more of a company. I think girl spanked hard got merged into the other company.

    ReplyDelete