I love British spanking movies of the eighties and nineties and I've spent the last few years delving into their history. I started this blog to share my interest and what I've learned about it.

Can you help me find a movie? I have been able to finding a few of the Kane I've been searching for with the help of two readers but there are still several others that I'm trying to find. These include Take Three Girls, The French Maid (aka The French Maid's Flogging), Stripe Me Pink, Housewives Choice and The Real Business. Please leave a comment if you know where I might be able to find any of these.

Saturday 22 July 2023

Elena and Yvonne

I received the following comment on my review of the Red Stripe movie ‘Loyal Employees’ (posted July 12, 2023):

The girl playing Emily is called Amanda and she is not the girl in Not in Front of Her - that is a girl who went by the name Stephanie. Amanda appeared in a few other Red Stripe videos - notably Sister Act and Sister Act 2 with her real life sister. She also appeared in a few Moonglow videos.

Thank you to my anonymous reader for sending that information but I did want to respond.  First, with regard to “she is not the girl in Not in Front of Her - that is a girl who went by the name Stephanie”, I have to partially disagree with my reader about that.  ‘Not in Front of Her’ is an early Red Stripe school girl movie that is set in their St. Stripes Academy for Girls.  Like so many of the St. Stripes movies, it features a cast of 3 women: Miss Brown (aka Mistress Precious) plays the teacher, Steph plays the head girl named Phillipa and, according to the spankingartwiki, Yvonne plays another student named Joanne.

Spankmodels.com gives the following information for ‘Not in Front of Her’:

Spankmodels.com also gives the following credits for Unknown_0165Rs (who the Spanking Art Wiki identifies as Yvonne).

The spankingartwiki also identifies one of the inmates in ‘Doing Hard Time’ as Yvonne so I think I can conclude that Unknown_0165Rs is Yvonne.  The comment identifies the woman playing Emily as Amanda and says that “she also appeared in a few Moonglow videos”.  The Moonglow Girls Directory does have an entry for an 'Amanda' but it is clearly not the same woman who played Emily.  It also has and entry for Yvonne; it gives another name for her, Tina Jones, and it also lists eight credits for her.  The three pictures below are Unknown_0165Rs from spankmodels.com, Yvonne from the Moonglow Girls Directory and Emily from ‘Loyal Employees’.

Based on this, I think I can safely conclude that the second maid (Emily) in ‘Loyal Employees’ is played by Yvonne.  

The second part of the comment says “Amanda appeared in a few other Red Stripe videos - notably Sister Act and Sister Act 2 with her real life sister”.  Spankmodels.com has listings for both Sister Act and Sister Act II:

The listing for Sister Act II adds Sue Ellis to the cast list.  If my reader is correct then Elena and Unknown_0179Rs are sisters.  There is also another question, are Unknown_0165Rs (Yvonne) and Unknown_0179Rs the same person.  Below are pictures of Emily from ‘Loyal Employees’, Unknown_0179Rs from spankmodels.com, Yvonne (aka Tina Jones) from the Moonglow Girls Directory and Unknown_0165Rs from spankmodels.com.  Are these pictures of the same woman?  I think its possible but I’m not willing to make a definite conclusion.

 

Spankmodels.com lists two aliases for Elena: Allana and Eleanor.  It also lists 17 credits for her:

Six of the credits listed for Elena are Moonglow movies.  The Moonglow Girls Directory doesn’t have a listing for Elena but I searched the directory and I found one listing that included all six of the Moonglow credits given for Elena, and it is a listing for Alana, one of Elena’s aliases:

There certainly is a resemblance between the pictures fort Elena and Alana given in the two entries so I think it is likely that they are the same woman.  But, is Amanda another alias for either Elena or Yvonne and are Elena/Alana and Yvonne/Tina sisters?  I would love to hear from you if you can shed any light on these questions.

3 comments:

  1. My last post was as anon. as I hadn't changed the default. I can confirm that the girl playing Emily is Amanda. She is not an alias for Elana (her sister) or Yvonne. I know because I've had the pleasure of doing a number of 121's and 122's with her and her sister Elana and I've met Yvonne at one of Ivor Gold's parties. The entry on spankmodels showing the picture of Yvonne / Tina against Loyal Employees is wrong. Elana / Alana is the same girl. Yvonne / Tina is the same girl. Hope this clarifies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The information supplied by the commenter was correct. Emily in "Loyal Employees" is played by the actress known as Amanda, who appears in "Sister Act" and "Sister Act 2". And, yes, she also acted for Moonglow ("Does it Hurt?") and Moonglow West ("Severity School").

    I have read elsewhere online that Amanda and Elena are real-life sisters. I don't know the truth of that, but, judging by the similarity of their faces and voices, its seems quite believable.

    Yvonne is definitely a different person. She speaks with a very distinctive Bristol accent. Elena and Amanda, by contrast, have what I would guess to be East Midlands accents. British viewers have an advantage, I'm sure, when if comes to differentiating British actresses by voice.

    The best proof that Elena, Amanda, and Yvonne are three different women is Moonglow's "Does is Hurt?", as they all appear in it (along with Sara Benachour).

    You are certainly right in conflating Elena and Alana. It looks as though the person who compiled the Moonglow index didn't know how to spell her name!

    Jenkinson

    ReplyDelete
  3. In agreement with both previous comments. Have also had the pleasure of meeting all three at parties.

    ReplyDelete