I love British spanking movies of the eighties and nineties and I've spent the last few years delving into their history. I started this blog to share my interest and what I've learned about it.

Can you help me find a movie? I have been able to finding a few of the Kane I've been searching for with the help of two readers but there are still several others that I'm trying to find. These include Take Three Girls, The French Maid (aka The French Maid's Flogging), Stripe Me Pink, Housewives Choice and The Real Business. Please leave a comment if you know where I might be able to find any of these.

Friday 30 December 2016

Room 2D



I’ve been reading about “Room 2D’ in internet chat rooms for at least 15 years where the movie is invariably described as a classic but I only recently realized that the movie is still available.  Room 2D is a 1983 movie from Roue Productions which still exists but I have never seen much of their work.  A version is available as a ‘CalStar Quickie’ on Clips4sale and the DVD version, of unknown length, is available directly from Roue Productions in the UK (www.roue.com) as part of their ‘Eighties Spanking Classics’ collection.  The CalStar Quickies version of “Room 2D’ is 21-minutes long and it appears to have been digitized from a videotape that had begun to show its age; the color has begin to fade and there is moderately loud static on the soundtrack which sometimes makes it hard to understand the dialogue.

A new student at a private school, Lucy Palmer, dropped a pile of hymn books during choir practice  and she was ordered to go to the school’s notorious Room 2D where punishments are administered.  Lucy is an attractive blonde who looks like she could actually be a student.  We first see her waiting in the room but Mr. Harris soon arrives who takes down her name and other information.  He then instructs her on how to prepare herself for her punishment and delivers a few sharp slaps on her bare bottom in the process.  He tells her to wait bent over a desk with her panties down for the Choirmaster and, at about the 8 minute mark, he leaves the room.


The Choirmaster, Mr. Clark, soon arrives and we hear the two talking, like the teachers in a CharlieBrown cartoon, outside the room.  Mr Clark comes in and delivers another twenty-or-so slaps on her bottom then he reaches for the cane. He gives her 14 strokes over the course of nearly 8 minutes but the strokes appear to be  firmly delivered and the leisurely pace of the caning together with Lucy’s reactions as she waits between strokes make this one of the most memorable canings I can recall.  After the caning, Mr Clark mentions that it is Lucy’s birthday and the school has a birthday tradition.  He orders Lucy to take her skirt off and kneel on a chair (with her panties still down).  He then tells her to wait for the Headmaster to arrive and he leaves the room.  This is where the CalStar Quickies version ends.



Based on what I’ve read, particularly in a 2003 thread called “Room 2D – £500 Reward” that is still available on the British Spanking Forum, I understand that the story continues with the Headmaster giving Lucy another dozen strokes of the cane as she kneels on the chair.  Several people reported having seen this longer version and the originator writes that he was told by people at Janus, the London-based distributor of spanking movies and magazines, that the full version had been withdrawn from distribution because it was 'too severe'.  The originator of the thread offered a £500 reward for a full version of the movie but it doesn’t appear that he was successful.

I really liked this movie and I want to see the full version.  I have never seen the DVD version available from Roue and I would like to know if it is the full 30 minutes.  Has anyone seen it?
 
UPDATE:  For more on the missing 'last 10 minutes' see my May 2019 review of "First Week of Term".


1 comment:

  1. Yes it’s very good. I think the mythical longer version doesn’t exist

    ReplyDelete