I love British spanking movies of the eighties and nineties and I've spent the last few years delving into their history. I started this blog to share my interest and what I've learned about it.

Can you help me find a movie? I have been able to finding a few of the Kane I've been searching for with the help of two readers but there are still several others that I'm trying to find. These include Take Three Girls, The French Maid (aka The French Maid's Flogging), Stripe Me Pink, Housewives Choice and The Real Business. Please leave a comment if you know where I might be able to find any of these.

Monday 18 May 2020

Whipping-Films.com Filmography


I have tried adding links to the Whipping-Films.com movies that I have.  They are on the filmography, please let me know if they work.

My 2014 post on Whipping-Films.com has had more hits than anything else I’ve posted and it recently received a question about the availability of the movies.  The whipping-films.com website and the Clips4Sale studio shutdown in 2018 but the videos can still be found if you search the web. Nine of Whipping-Films.com videos are available at http://spanking-board.com/index.php?topic=7318.0.  I have 7 videos that aren’t available there that I would love to post on Spanking Board if only I could find out how to register as a member.  I’ve been trying for a couple of years but all I ever get is ‘Sorry, registration is currently disabled’.

Since I currently have some time on my hands, I assembled a filmography from the Whipping-Films.com studio on Clips4Sale that is archived on the Internet Wayback Machine.  Several of the films were available in parts as well as a full version.  I have only listed the full version with one exception which is noted.


Title
Duration
(min)
100 Strokes of the Lash - Amanda
11
100 Strokes of the Lash - Charlot Temple
11
10
100 Strokes of the Lash - Kat Blond
9
100 Strokes of the Lash - Raven Black
9
100 Strokes of the Lash - Sadie
9
(partial version of ‘Sarah's Extended Beating’)
10
7
70 Strokes of the Lash - Dana
7
Alex Reynolds - Ass Whipped
16
16
Alisha's Caning
12
Ann's Severe Bullwhipping
13
Ariella Fetish - Painful Adventure
44
Ashley Renee - Marked for Life
16
Ashley Renee - Whipped Part 1
18
Be Strong for me Slave - Mistress Merlot
19
Brenda Bound's Beaten Body
32
14
16
Denise Severely Whipped
12
Garage Whippings! - Jaime
13
Garage Whippings! - Raven Black
15
GILF Beatings - Sandy
16
Introducing Mistress Merlot - Bitch is Mean
17
18
Introduction to the Whip - Charlot Temple
12
14
Introduction to the Whip - Layla Lynn
13
16
14
16
Kim's Sensual Whipping
10
Kristyna Dark - Ass Whipped
17
Kristyna Dark Garage Whipped
16
Michelle Garage Whipped
11
Mistress Merlot - Round Three
19
My Big Fat Garage Whipping
13
My Big Fat Hotel Whipping
10
My One Armed Hotel Whipping
10
10
Sarah's Extended Beating
(extended version of ‘100 Strokes of the Lash – Sarah’)
15
16
Suzy's Beating
15
The Return of 2 Stroke
10
The Vibrating Whipping Post - Denise
18
The Whipdance - Kat Blond
16
21
20
The Whipping Chair - Jaime
14
10
USW Series - Denise
34
Whipping A Tatted Bitch Out Back
11
12
16
Whipping Post Beatings - Denise
13
Whipping Post Beatings - Kat
15
Whipping Post Beatings - Kat Blond
13
Whipping Post Beatings - Michelle
14
Whipping Post Beatings - Raven Black
17

4 comments:

  1. There are 1000-s places where you can publish them. E.g. thepiratebay. Or upload it to some filehoster or cloud and post links there. Would love to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news, lost pretty much all these titles when I moved. Uploading them would be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links I'm searching for a few more The Whipping Chair - Jaime, Both Ashley Renee and Michille videos id you ever find the links

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are difficult to get in the UK since the website was blocked. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete