I love British spanking movies of the eighties and nineties and I've spent the last few years delving into their history. I started this blog to share my interest and what I've learned about it.

Can you help me find a movie? I have been able to finding a few of the Kane I've been searching for with the help of two readers but there are still several others that I'm trying to find. These include Take Three Girls, The French Maid (aka The French Maid's Flogging), Stripe Me Pink, Housewives Choice and The Real Business. Please leave a comment if you know where I might be able to find any of these.

Saturday 22 October 2011

Wild Party 3

Wild Party 3 (2009)
Lupus / Rigid-East
screenshots and trailer at http://www.rge-films.com/Movies/104-wild-party-3/

Back in June I wrote a review of the Rigid East movie "Wild Party 2: The Music Teacher".  I recently had the opportunity to watch the latest installment in the 'Wild Party' series and I regret to have to report that it doesn't live up to the standard set by its predecessor.

Seven years passed between the release of the second and third installments of the 'Wild Party' series but the basic concept hasn't changed - a group of girls are punished after a drunken party.  This installment is set in a ballet school and it opens with Lupus/Rigid East regular Renata Sukova rehrearsing in a studio.  It is obvious that Ms. Sukova has taken ballet lessons at some time in her life although a ballet critic probably wouldn't be impressed with her performance and neither is her teacher who is played by Jan Zlatousty, another Lupus/Rigid East regular who first appears in a costume that can only be described as 'a mistake'.  Three other students join the class that is eventually interrupted by a boxer.  I never bother with the subtitles that are provided but I doubt even subtitles would be enough to explain this plot twist.  The boxer is ushered out of the studio by the teacher who leaves shortly afterward.  The four girls are left in the studio where they have a short dance party before heading off to the showers.

Their shower is interrupted when a man walks in.  After talking to the girls he apparently heads out to pick up a bottle and the girls finish their shower.  They meet a fifth girl in the locker room just before the guy returns with the booze.  The girls have a few drinks in the locker room then scene shifts back to the studio where the girls are now drunk and mostly naked (and the guy has disappeared).  There is more dancing and a little girl-on-girl action before they all pass out on the floor.  At this point their teacher finds them and sends them home for the day.

All five girls return the next day and their teacher meets them in the locker room with a cane.  There is a long discussion before the scene shifts to the studio where the 5 girls, now all naked, are moving a vaulting horse (an unusual piece of equipment for a ballet studio) to the front of the room.  The girls line up and the side of the studio and the teacher calls the first girl forward which leads to something I have never seen in any other spanking movie.  She takes her place over the horse and the teacher gives her two strokes of the cane after which she stands up and begins to rub her backside.  He orders her back over the horse but she won't comply so he calls the rest of the girls to hold her in place.  She resists but he is eventually able to give her three more strokes.  After this, I presume that she uses a safe word to stop the caning.  She is ordered to stand at the front of the room and the next girl (Michaela Kresadlova, another Lupis/Rigid East regular) is ordered over the horse.  She receives 45 strokes of the cane as does the third girl.  Renata is the fourth girl ordered over the horse.  She seems to react more strongly to her caning that I can ever recall seeing before (although I have only seen a couple of her previous movies) but she gets through it.  Finally, Ester Slaba who has appeared in quite a few Lupis/Rigid East movies, is called forward and the process is repeated one last time.  If anything, this caning seems longer and more severe than the previous ones and the end of the cane breaks off toward the end of this session. When the canings are finished, the first girl is ordered out of the room while the other four are left standing facing the wall.


The movie ends with the teacher selling a DVD (I'm not sure if it is meant to be a video of the party or the canings) to the guy who supplied the booze but, after the teacher leaves, the boxer reappears, beats up the guy, steals the video and leaves him crying in the middle of the studio floor.  This didn't make the slightest bit of sense to me and once again, I don't think subtitles would have helped.

Wild Party 3 had some promise but I ended up being disappointed with the movie.  The movie seems to be shot with a single camera.  All of the caning are shown from one camera angle (behind and slightly to the side) and I've come to expect more.  The canings seemed more severe than those in the previous Wild Party movies and the last one (Ester) in particular was simply more than I wanted to see.  For me, this is case where less would have been more.  The abortive first caning scene was both disappointing and intriguing.  I would love to know what happened 'behind the scene' so please drop me a line if you know anything.

All things considered, I think this may be the weakest installment of the 'Wild Party' series.

1 comment:

  1. Seems that RGE/Lupus were at that time running out of decent imaginery stories and perhaps was the beginning of their move towards full sex (Kamil Klein days)which in the end closed production. ERIC

    ReplyDelete