I love British spanking movies of the eighties and nineties and I've spent the last few years delving into their history. I started this blog to share my interest and what I've learned about it.

Can you help me find a movie? I have been able to finding a few of the Kane I've been searching for with the help of two readers but there are still several others that I'm trying to find. These include Take Three Girls, The French Maid (aka The French Maid's Flogging), Stripe Me Pink, Housewives Choice and The Real Business. Please leave a comment if you know where I might be able to find any of these.

Tuesday 23 February 2021

Barbie Mel Filmography

 


Barbie Mel was a British spanking actress who had a brief but rather spectacular career between 1996 and 1998.  She made 14 movies during that period for Strictly English (4, one is a collection of short scenes), Spanking for Pleasure (5), Red Stripe (3), Kane and Moonglow (1 each).  I have seen 7 of her movies but her opening scene in Paperback Writer, the first movie of Strictly English’s Tiffany Jones Trilogy, is one that always stand out in my memory.  The SfP movies and the Kane movie, which may have been the second last movie made by George Harrison-Marks, are surprisingly hard to find and I have only seen one of them.

The movies made by Barbie Mel during her short career are listed below.

Title

Studio

Number

Year

Amateur Spankings, Vol. 1

Strictly English

E88

 

Charity Caning

SfP

 

1996

Good Girl, Bad Girl

Strictly English

E20

 

Kelly & Jane Discover the Cane

Moonglow

C01

1998

Little Red Apples (Tiffany Jones 3)

Strictly English

E68

1997

Paperback Writer (Tiffany Jones 1)

Strictly English

E66

1997

Strictly Business

SfP

 

 

Take Those Off, Put These On

Red Stripe

RS116

1996

The Magician's Methods

SfP

 

 

Classroom Spanking

SfP

 

 

The Pain Clinic

SfP

 

 

Three Girls in Trouble

Kane

KI 74

1997

Winners and Losers

Red Stripe

RS128

1997

You Two Again

Red Stripe

RS120

1996

Update (August 2020) - I revised the filmography because, despite many references to a movie called "The Mark of the Cane" as a SMAX video, I have come to believe that it is actually a 'Spanking for Pleasure' movie called "Classroom Spanking", perhaps with the subtitle "Melanie Frank and the Slipper".  It features SfP co-founder Christian Fennington so I think it is more likely that it is a SfP movie.  

Her short works include ‘Miss Brown Spanks Lucy Bailey and Barbie Mel’.

The vidcaps are from ‘Paperback Writer’, ‘Kelly and Jane Discover the Cane” and ‘Good Girl, Bad Girl’.

4 comments:

  1. I too have tried to investigate the origins of "The Mark of the Cane", but I cannot offer any solution to the puzzle. Barbie Mel gives a charming performance in it, which of course explains my interest. Though "Classroom Spanking" is wholly unknown to me, I am a little sceptical of the attribution to SfP on the face of it.

    Christian Fennington does not appear in "The Mark of the Cane". The actor playing the schoolmaster bears some resemblance to Fennington in face, build, and voice, it is true, but it isn't him. It is rather the actor who plays the spanker role in some Smax Videos: "Caned Journalists", "Blackmailing Brat", and "Liz Brown's Schooldays". Also, "Caned Journalists" is filmed on the same set as "The Mark of the Cane" (though that is maybe not very significant, given how many producers have used the venue).

    There is also the question of technical quality. Regrettably, the only version of "The Mark of the Cane" that I have seen is a digital transfer from a grainy video that is i) too dark, ii) too red, and iii) interrupted by green flashes. Does any better version exist? Or were these serious faults present in the master tape? If the inherent technical quality was poor, I think it would point to Smax Videos. The standards of SfP in the second half of the 1990s were surely higher. It was in part with a view to obtaining a better copy that I tried to find out the producer.

    By the way, I suspect that "Miss Brown spanks Lucy Bailey and Barbie Mel" could simply be an extract from "You Two Again", which features those three actresses. Thanks for your efforts.

    Jenkinson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I can be helpful on this topic. Back in the 90s, I bought the video you're talking about. The quality was pretty good for the time, the name was “Mark of Cane” and the publisher was Platinum.

      Delete
  2. also Doctor Of Discipline
    http://spankmodels.com/film_details.php?mname=Barbie-Mel.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Doctor of Discipline' is the American title of the film originally called "The Pain Clinic'.

    ReplyDelete