I love British spanking movies of the eighties and nineties and I've spent the last few years delving into their history. I started this blog to share my interest and what I've learned about it.

Can you help me find a movie? I have been able to finding a few of the Kane I've been searching for with the help of two readers but there are still several others that I'm trying to find. These include Take Three Girls, The French Maid (aka The French Maid's Flogging), Stripe Me Pink, Housewives Choice and The Real Business. Please leave a comment if you know where I might be able to find any of these.

Sunday 20 June 2021

SMAX Videos

 


Update (February 2023) - I have extensively revised this post because I found more information on this company and its movies.

SMAX Videos was a British spanking video producer that operated during the 1990s and early 2000s.  Until recently, most of what I knew about his company came from the short article in the Spanking Art Wiki which says:

“Smax Videos was a British spanking video producer active in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Based in southern England, it released over 35 M/F or F/F films, most of them between 45 and 60 minutes in duration. They were initially sold privately to members of the OTK Club and Platinum Club.

Smax Videos ran a website in the years 2001-3, but its products failed to penetrate the wider market to anything like the extent that Red Stripe and Moonglow videos did in this period. A few films have latterly appeared on the internet”.

Since then, I’ve found an October 2000 post on a Google Group (http://groups.google.com/g/alt.parenting.spanking.moderated/c/uGebSi0G9NI) titled “club information and details of our xmas party” and an email address in that posting gave me the URL for the company that made SMAX Videos (otk.demon.co.uk).  With that, I was able to find an archived copy of their website on the Internet Archive Wayback Machine. 

The list of 47 videos that I compiled from the website and the Google groups post are listed in the table below.  I don’t have reliable dates for any of the movies but the notation ‘< 2000’ means that the movie was listed in the October 2000 post so it must have been made before then.  Those without that notation must have been made after October 2000.

Title

Run time (minutes)

Year

Comments

1937- As It Really Happened

25

< 2000

Sara Benachour

Anne's First Spanking




Be Home by Midnight

60

< 2000

Lesley Saye

Behind in the Rent

50

< 2000


Bitch of a Boss

45

< 2000


Blackmailing Brat

50

< 2000

Amber Scott

Bridewell

60

< 2000

Costume drama

Brotherly Love

50

< 2000


Caning Jane

50

< 2000


Caught Shoplifting

60

< 2000


Cheeky Girl

40

< 2000

 

Credit Card Caning

70

< 2000

 

Dirty Knickers

40

< 2000

 

Distressed Delinquent - The New Regime




Don't Interfere - or I'll Spank You

45

< 2000


Farrell's Folly

 

 

 

First Date

40

< 2000

Stacy

From Russia with Surprise

 

< 2000

 

Ghosts

40

 

 

Head Miss Canes Two Little Misses

50

< 2000

 

In the Name of the Lord

50

< 2000

 

Interrogating a Terrorist

 

< 2000

 

It Happened in Prison

45

< 2000

 

Keep It In The Family

50

< 2000

 

Lies, Lies and the Cane

 

 

 

Liz Brown's Schooldays

45

< 2000

 

Maid For Caning

 

 

 

Miss Payne & Two Naughty Schoolgirls

 

 

 

Peggy Sue Got Paddled

 

 

 

Perils of Smoking

50

< 2000

 

Prison Girl

 

< 2000

 

School Bully

 

 

 

Sentenced for Treachery

55

< 2000

 

The All-American Brat Gets Paddled

 

< 2000

 

The Art of Spanking

60

< 2000

 

The Caned Journalists

38

< 2000

Sara Benachour

The Gymnast

60

< 2000

 

The Mark of the Cane

55

< 2000

 

The Monk's Habit

 

 

 

The Stinging Schoolgirl

 

 

 

This Man's Army

 

 

 

Twins in Trouble

39

< 2000

 

Two Little Madams

45

< 2000

 

Whacked Waitresses

60

< 2000

 

What Comes Around Spanks Around

55

< 2000

 

What Every Secretary Should Get

 

< 2000

 

What Spanks Around Goes Around

55

< 2000


I only have four of these movies in my collection.  The others don’t seem to be available through any of the usual distributors.  The otk.demon.co.uk website did say that they were available in the US through Moonglow US but that site is long gone. 

Please leave a comment if you can tell me anything more about SMAX Video or if you where any of these videos are available.

 

1 comment:

  1. I have a copy of Stinging Stewardesses. I had it recorded from VHS to DVD. The quality is okay but certainly not pristine. Want a copy?
    rosstv21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete