I love British spanking movies of the eighties and nineties and I've spent the last few years delving into their history. I started this blog to share my interest and what I've learned about it.

Can you help me find a movie? I have been able to finding a few of the Kane I've been searching for with the help of two readers but there are still several others that I'm trying to find. These include Take Three Girls, The French Maid (aka The French Maid's Flogging), Stripe Me Pink, Housewives Choice and The Real Business. Please leave a comment if you know where I might be able to find any of these.

Thursday 17 November 2022

Steph

Note:  This post was completely rewritten in June 2023.

I previously posted filmographies for two Stephanies; one who mostly worked for Red Stripe and Cavern and another who frequently worked for Spanking for Pleasure including in their three ‘Lady Vernon’ movies.  I originally confused those two Stephanies but I finally sorted them out.  The first of these Stephanies is often called Steph while the second is sometimes called Poppy but I often refer to her as Lady Vernon.  This is my updated and revised filmography for Steph.  I will also be updating and revising my filmography for Poppy/Lady Vernon.

Steph appeared in 15 movies between about 1992 and 2001.  There is one Strictly English DVD with a date of 2005 but I suspect that is the date that an older movie was re-issued on DVD.  Based on the dates of some other Strictly English movies with similar catalogue numbers I suspect the videotape may have originally been released in 1996.

There are a number of sources I use to identify performers but most of them didn’t give me much help for Steph.  One that did help was the “Moonglow Girls Directory” which includes the following:

The Moonglow directory is a good source of information but its not perfect.  It’s errors tend to be errors of omission rather than incorrect information but the notation ‘Jenny Close’ worried me.  Jenny Close did make a number of movies for Moonglow (and others) but she was usually identified as Karen (as below).  I have also found several other sources that I am inclined to trust that link Karen and Jenny Close so I was worried about the Moonglow Girls Directory entry for Steph.  Personally, I don’t see much resemblance between Karen and Steph so I'm sure they are different women.

‘The Shoplifters’ which appears in the list of Stephanie movies in the Moonglow Girls Directory is from a Cavern movie called ‘Antique Spankings’ while ‘Spanked in the Attic’ is from another Cavern movie called ‘The Punishment Loft’.  Edit versions of both were included in Moonglow North Compendium tapes.  I omitted ‘CP Therapy’ from my original list of Steph movies because there aren’t many facial shots of her in CP Therapy so I wasn’t certain of the identification but I went through the movie again and I’ve become certain that it is the same woman (see the first row of pictures below). 


Antique Methods (Cavern), Punishment Loft (Cavern), CP Therapy (Moonglow)

I identified Steph as appearing in one other Cavern movie, ‘Beating from a Blackmailer’ which was included on the Moonglow North Compendium Six under the name ‘Beaten by a Blackmailer’.  That isn’t included in the list of Steph’s movies in the Moonglow Directory but the directory doesn’t identify any of the performers in any of the segments on Compendium Six, I searched again just to be sure, so I don’t think the omission proves anything one way or the other (because, as I said earlier, errors in the Moonglow Girls Directory are frequently errors of omission).

I didn’t include the Strictly English movies ‘A Strictly Private Investigation’ and ‘Payday’ in my original list of Steph movies but when I looked at them again I became convinced that this is the same woman as the Steph from ‘Punishment Loft'.  Vidcaps from these two Strictly English movies are shown below.

A Strictly Private Investigation & Payday (both from Strictly English)

Steph also appeared in 4 movies for Red Stripe.  ‘Behind Closed Doors’ Parts 1 and 3 and ‘Trust Me’ are a series of movies the feature the same cast; the second part of Behind Closed Doors was a F/m movie that I have never seen. She also appears in 'Not in Front of Her'.


 Behind Closed Doors 1 & 3 and Trust Me (Red Stripe)

Finally, she appears in a non-spankee role in the 1999 Spanking for Pleasure movie 'Birching for Remembrance'.  A picture is below and the voice is obviously the same.

The list of the 15 movies that I believe feature ‘Steph’ is below.  I have included the producer or distributor of the movie, the catalogue number if there is one and the year of production, where I have been able to find it.  The date for ‘A Strictly Private Investigation’ is from the DVD which may have been a reissue of the movie. 

Title

Producer/Distributor

No.

Year

A Strictly Private Investigation

Strictly English

E29

2005

Academy of Riding

Spanking for Pleasure

 

 

Antique Methods

Cavern

CAV-13

1992

Beating From a Blackmailer

Cavern

CAV-31

1997

Behind Closed Doors

Red Stripe

RS-118

1996

Behind Closed Doors 3

Red Stripe

RS-132

1997

Birching for Remembrance

Spanking for Pleasure

 

1999

Bordello Beating

Spanking for Pleasure

 

 

CP Therapy

Moonglow West

W14

1998

Not in Front of Her

Red Stripe

RS-124

1997

Payday

Strictly English

E65

1997

Punishment Loft

Cavern

CAV-18C

1993

Spanked Lesbians

Cavern

CAV-15

1994

Swedish Lashes

Spanking for Pleasure

 

 

Trust Me

Red Stripe

RS-173

2001

 

No comments:

Post a Comment