I love British spanking movies of the eighties and nineties and I've spent the last few years delving into their history. I started this blog to share my interest and what I've learned about it.

Can you help me find a movie? I have been able to finding a few of the Kane I've been searching for with the help of two readers but there are still several others that I'm trying to find. These include Take Three Girls, The French Maid (aka The French Maid's Flogging), Stripe Me Pink, Housewives Choice and The Real Business. Please leave a comment if you know where I might be able to find any of these.

Sunday 4 June 2023

Schoolgirl Spankings in Red Stripe Movies

In my last post I wrote about my feeling that there are a large number Red Stripe movies with a school girl theme that all run together in my memory.  I promised to post the statistics when I had finished compiling them and here they are.

Thirty-six (36) of the 64 movies made by Red Stripe are set in a girl’s school.  This includes:

·       22 F/ff movies where a female teacher punishes two school girls (in two of these movies it is actually a school girl and her mother or a school girl and her sister who are both punished by the teacher but this makes little difference);

·       1 FF/f movie where a schoolgirl is spanked, at the school, by both her mother and teacher;

·       7 M/ff movies where a male teacher or Headmaster punishes two school girls (in one of these movies it is actually a teacher and a school girl who are both punished by the male Headmaster);

·       2 movies where a school girl is first punished by a female teacher or head girl (F/f) who is then, in turn, punished by the male Headmaster (M/f);

·       3 movies (‘Just Another Day at St. Stripes, Parts 1, 2 & 3’) where a total of 5 school girls are punished by 3 female teachers (one in each movie) under the supervision of the male Headmaster.  All of the spankings are F/f; and

·       1 movie (‘Overstepping the Mark’) with 3 F/f punishments.  First, a school girl is caned by a female prefect.  Then that prefect is caned by the Head girl for overstepping her authority.  Finally, the Head girl is caned by the first school girl (under the supervision of the male Headmaster), also for overstepping her authority.

Of the 27 movies where a schoolgirl is punished by a female teacher (not a Head girl or prefect):

·       Miss Brown plays the teacher in 11 movies including ‘Just Another Day at St. Stripes, Part 3’;

·       Miss Parker plays the teacher in 8 movies;

·       Miss Chambers plays the teacher in 6 movies including ‘Just Another Day at St. Stripes, Part 2’ and ‘Setting An Example’ where she is, in turn, punished by the Headmaster; and

·       Mel Penny and Miss Hayworth play the teacher in one movie each.

It doesn’t help that all but one or two of these movies are filmed on the same classroom set.  This only adds to the similarity.

I will add this summary to my Red Stripe filmography just for completeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment