I love British spanking movies of the eighties and nineties and I've spent the last few years delving into their history. I started this blog to share my interest and what I've learned about it.

Can you help me find a movie? I have been able to finding a few of the Kane I've been searching for with the help of two readers but there are still several others that I'm trying to find. These include Take Three Girls, The French Maid (aka The French Maid's Flogging), Stripe Me Pink, Housewives Choice and The Real Business. Please leave a comment if you know where I might be able to find any of these.

Sunday 5 June 2011

First Post

Why did I decide to create a blog (and this is my first attempt at blogging, although that may already be obvious)?

My fetish is spanking, or perhaps it would be more accurate to say 'discipline', but
  • I don't care if the punishment is with the hand, a strap, a paddle, a cane or a whip, although I must admit to a certain fascination with both the paddle (a very 'American' implement and not something that we see very often) and the school birch,
  • I don't care of the person administering the punishment is a man or a woman, and 
  • I don't care if the person being punished is a schoolgirl, a cheerleader, a housewife or a nurse, just as long as it is a woman.
So why am I so dissatisfied with much of what I find on the web?  Probably because I am much more excited by seeing a woman (not a girl) submit to corporal punishment than I am by the punishment itself.

A typical video I've found on the web might start with a couple of schoolgirls being called into the headmaster's office where they are told they are going to be caned.  Cut to the first girl, probably already undressed, in position for her caning.  The scene usually start with a closeup of the cane striking her bottom a few times and then maybe it cuts to a long shot.  After the first girl has received her 6, or 12, or whatever, the two change places and the process is repeated.  After the second caning is finished, the girls are told to stand in the corner and the scene fades to black.

What's wrong with that?  Well, for many people probably nothing but for me it's missing three things.  First, I want to see the 'victim' prepare herself to be punished. This should include her undressing (completely, and too few women wear underwear in spanking videos) and taking her position for the punishment.  Second, I want to see her reaction to the punishment rather than repeated closeups of the cane striking her backside.  If she is bent over for a caning then my favorite camera angle would be from in front and below, so that I could see the swing of the cane in the background and her face when the cane strikes.  Finally, I want to see the aftermath, which probably includes her getting dressed.  A tight pair of jeans being pulled over a freshly caned bottom is a scene I can appreciate but seldom get to see.

So what would I like to see?  How about a starting with a female lawyer dressed in a tailored business suit.  She's called into her senior partners office where she told she's going to be paddled.  She eventually accepts, undresses and bends over his desk for her punishment.  The senior partner gives her a severe (but not brutal) paddling that we watch from the front and side.  When he's finished, she stands up, probably massages her backside and then gets dressed.  The video would end with her returning to her office and we see her reaction as she sits down at her desk.

I've never found the video I described but I have found some that I like. I'm going to review some of those in this blog and I'm hoping that some of you might be able to direct toward others that I've missed.  I'm waiting to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment