I love British spanking movies of the eighties and nineties and I've spent the last few years delving into their history. I started this blog to share my interest and what I've learned about it.

Can you help me find a movie? I have been able to finding a few of the Kane I've been searching for with the help of two readers but there are still several others that I'm trying to find. These include Take Three Girls, The French Maid (aka The French Maid's Flogging), Stripe Me Pink, Housewives Choice and The Real Business. Please leave a comment if you know where I might be able to find any of these.

Saturday 5 October 2013

Four More RGE/Lupus Videos (Part 1)


After over a month of ‘closing soon’ notices and final discounts, the RGE/Lupus website has finally gone out-of-business.  As I noted before, some RGE/Lupus videos are available on ‘Video-On-Demand’ websites such as http://ct.vod.com/studio/2302/RGE-Films/?page_sort=rating&&&studio_id=2302 but not all are available there.

I have been working through the RGE/Lupus videos that I purchased over the years but there are four that I still haven’t reviewed.  I left these till the end because I really wasn’t impressed by any of them but I’ll give short reviews of these four just for completeness.  I'm splitting this into two parts for size reasons; the first two are movies that I consider 'disappointments' although they did have a couple of moments worth seeing.

“The Minimalist” is a 2007 video I bought it because the screen shots on the RGE/Lupis website look interesting but I was disappointed when I watched the video.   This short video is set in the home of a family with 2 daughters; the younger daughter goes out for the evening but stays out too late.  She is spanked with a wooden spoon when she returns home then she has to kneel on a cheese grater.  Sometime later her older sister brings her boorish boyfriend to dinner and she is punished with a caning after he leaves.  She also has to kneel on the grater during which time her younger sister informs her parents that she is pregnant.  There really isn’t much to this video and I just didn’t find it interesting enough to be worth a second viewing (until today which confirmed my earlier opinion).                        
 
(screenshots from “The Minimalist” and “Tales of Sin City: The Cathouse”)

“Tales of Sin City: The Cathouse” is the second of two RGE/Lupus videos set in a red light district in Prague but it t I have seen the first video.  It is a short (32 minute) video from 2006.  The Madam of a Bordello has bribed the police to release two of her girls from jail and she plans to take her revenge.   She is in the process of caning another girl when a constable brings them back to the Bordello and she gives both a severe caning with the assistance of one of her clients while the first girl entertains the constable.  There is a larger story unfolding outside of the Bordello that I never understood (because I had trouble with the captions) but it really didn’t seem that interesting so I didn’t make much of an effort.  There really isn’t much to this video and I have only watched it twice; once when I downloaded it and once before writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment