I love British spanking movies of the eighties and nineties and I've spent the last few years delving into their history. I started this blog to share my interest and what I've learned about it.

Can you help me find a movie? I have been able to finding a few of the Kane I've been searching for with the help of two readers but there are still several others that I'm trying to find. These include Take Three Girls, The French Maid (aka The French Maid's Flogging), Stripe Me Pink, Housewives Choice and The Real Business. Please leave a comment if you know where I might be able to find any of these.

Thursday 4 April 2019

Naughty Nieces 1 & 2


‘Naughty Nieces 1’ and ‘Naughty Nieces 2’ are Imprint Productions from 1985.  Both movies are 24-minutes long and both were released in the US by CalStar under the same names .  They are currently available from the HotMovies.com video-on-demand website.





















In my last post I mentioned that ‘The Cane and Mr. Abel’ was often described as an ‘Imprint Production’.  This is another company that has caught my attention and I have been trying to find out anything I can about it.  I have identified 13 movies that I believe are Imprint Productions; all were made between 1982 and 1986 and many (but not all) of them have characteristics that I would associate with George Harrison-Marks (GHM).  All were distributed by CalStar in the US (and I have the CalStar version of all but one of them) but I have only been able to identify the UK distributor of five of the movies; 2 were distributed by Kane International and one each by Janus, Roue and Phoenix. 

The movies from ‘Imprint Productions’ that I have identified so far are (revised Feb. 2020):

  1. Gone to Pot (Kane, 1986) – called Naughty, Naughty by CalStar;
  2. It Hurts to Remember (1986); 
  3.  Maid Service (1986) – called Fetch the Cane by CalStar; 
  4.  Mandy Bait (Kane, 1984) – called Mandy Bates by CalStar;
  5.  Naughty Nieces 1 (1986);
  6.  Naughty Nieces 2 (1986);
  7.  Payment in Pain (1986);
  8.  Private Lessons (Roue, 1984);
  9.  Punish a Thief (1985);
  10. Spanking Video #2 (CalStar collection of scenes that credits "Imprint Productions 1987");
  11. The Cane and Mr. Abel (Phoenix, 1984);
  12. The Game (1985) – called Bottoms Up by CalStar.
The dates given above are the UK dates when I have them and CalStar dates otherwise.  I have no reason to believe that this list is complete and I will update it if I obtain any more information.

I have the CalStar version of ‘Naughty Nieces 1’ but the UK version of ‘Naughty Nieces 2’ which does identify the producer as Imprint at both the beginning and end of the movie.  CalStar has removed these cards from ‘Naughty Nieces 1’ but both movies open with the same jazz music (but the CalStar has cut the first few bars where the Imprint card would have appeared in ‘Naughty Nieces 1’).  I have also seen a version with the two movies combined into one but I think this is a bootlegged version of the movies that circulates around the internet.

In Part 1, a man approaches two young women and hires them to serve as maids to a rather eccentric older gentleman and accept 'proper' discipline when appropriate.  It doesn’t take long before their new employer is dissatisfied with their service and the punishments begin.  He orders them to lift their skirts, remove their panties and bend over a table for a very lengthy (12 minute) bare bottom hand spanking but the punishments don’t go any further than this.  The girl’s uncle (played by George Harrison-Marks) walks in toward the end of the spankings, obviously expecting to be part of the action, and he is horrified to discover that his nieces have been playing discipline games with a total stranger.

Part 2 opens in a setting that GHM used in several other movies (the wallpaper is quite distinctive).  The girls Aunt is in the bath when her husband returns home in a furious mode and she soon ends up over his knee for a hand spanking followed by a few strokes of a tawse.  (A much longer version of the Aunt's punishment was released by CalStar as English Spanking Classics #6 - Punished Wife.)  The two girls return home where their Uncle decides that proper discipline is exactly what his nieces need.  He has the girls bend over a sofa and he pulls down their panties to discover the marks on their bottoms (the make up is terribly overdone).  Both girls are given a slippering by their Aunt and Uncle which includes a slow-motion scene with distorted sound that I found annoying.  Finally, the girls are order to undress and, after a short session of calisthenics, both are ordered onto their hands and knees for a caning which includes another slow-motion scene.

The technical work is generally very good but the story is confused (I’m never really certain of why the Aunt is being punished at the beginning of Part 2) and it lacks GHM’s usual sense of humour.  I also found the slow-motion scenes with their distorted sound to be particularly annoying.  All things considered, these two movies are not GHM’s best work.


4 comments:

  1. Stumbled across this review and very pleased as I have been trying to remember the title of this film I saw over 30 years ago. Watching this film solidified my understanding that I preferred seeing mature women spanked. Interesting that there is even a longer version. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did the younger "niece" appear elsewheere - she is very good and the spanker is quite severe, more so than in for example Sports Comeback.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Correcting my previous comment, the blonde woman is Liz Leather. The only information I've been able to find about the younger, dark-haired woman it that she was called Susie but I haven't been able to find any other information about her and there's no evidence that she made any other movies.

      Delete