I love British spanking movies of the eighties and nineties and I've spent the last few years delving into their history. I started this blog to share my interest and what I've learned about it.

Can you help me find a movie? I have been able to finding a few of the Kane I've been searching for with the help of two readers but there are still several others that I'm trying to find. These include Take Three Girls, The French Maid (aka The French Maid's Flogging), Stripe Me Pink, Housewives Choice and The Real Business. Please leave a comment if you know where I might be able to find any of these.

Thursday 1 April 2021

Archive Video


I talked about Archive Video in my post on ‘Dinner of Just Desserts’ and I have found a little more information since then.  I found an archived copy of the old www.strictlyenglishamerica.com website on the Internet Wayback Machine.  www.strictlyenglishamerica.com was a joint venture between Ohh Tee Kay and Strictly English that marketed Strictly English movies in the US.  There was a page in the on-line catalogue for Archive Video in the on-line catalogue that offered nine videos for sale.  Those nine are listed below:


A Renter’s Dream

Dinner of Just Desserts

A Renter’s Dream II

Invasion of Privacy

Cheaters

Lap Dance Lessons

Cheaters (X-rated)

Spanked & Strapped

Cyber Discipline II

 

‘Dinner of Just Desserts’ is the only one of those movies that I have ever seen.

There was no listing for a movie called ‘Cyber Discipline’ but that name was familiar.  I looked at www.hotmovies.com and I found a series of 10 movies called ‘Cyber Discipline’ along with ‘A Renter’s Dream’, ‘A Renter’s Dream II’ and ‘Cheaters X’ which is described as containing an extra half-hour of material not included in ‘Cheaters’ (which was not available).  They were all listed as Ohh Tee Kay movies and they all looked like they had been made in the US.  This leaves me wondering why was ‘Dinner of Just Desserts’, a movie that was obviously English, being sold by a producer that seemed to make movies in the US?  I still don’t know who made ‘Dinner of Just Dessert’ but the Strictly English connection is looking stronger.

As always, I will post more information if I find any.

No comments:

Post a Comment