I love British spanking movies of the eighties and nineties and I've spent the last few years delving into their history. I started this blog to share my interest and what I've learned about it.

Can you help me find a movie? I have been able to finding a few of the Kane I've been searching for with the help of two readers but there are still several others that I'm trying to find. These include Take Three Girls, The French Maid (aka The French Maid's Flogging), Stripe Me Pink, Housewives Choice and The Real Business. Please leave a comment if you know where I might be able to find any of these.

Friday 26 March 2021

Treble Trouble

 

‘Treble Trouble’ is a Kane International movie made by George Harrison-Marks (GHM) in late 1990.  I have never seen the entire movie; I don’t know of any company that is still selling the DVD or video tape and I haven’t been able to find this movie on any video-on-demand site.

I have a folder of videos that I’ve found on-line that look like they could be GHM movies.  Two of the movies in that folder have similar title cards that read “No. 2 Trouble with a Female Offspring” and “No. 3 Trouble with the Accused”.  I couldn’t identify the source of these 2 videos but, when I working on the filmographies for Kara-Jayne Dempsey and Suzi Jarman, I stumbled across a list of movies in the ‘Spanking Arts Wiki’ article for Larry Barnes and one of the movies listed was:

I recognized ‘Triple Trouble’ as the title (as I knew it then) of a Kane International movie that I had never seen and ‘Trouble with the Accused’ was the title of one of the videos that I had found on-line.  I eventually managed to track down a copy of Kane magazine issue 56, the first issue from 1991, that includes a photospread and two articles based on ‘Treble Trouble’ which turns out to be the actual name of the movie rather than ‘Triple Trouble’.  ‘Treble Trouble’ consists of three parts:

No. 1  Trouble with the Butler;

No. 2  Trouble with a Female Offspring; and

No. 3  Trouble with the Accused.

 

I don’t know much about the first segment called ‘Trouble with the Butler” but Suzi Martell wrote a paragraph that accompanies three photos at the beginning of the magazine in which she says she plays a butler-cum-maid who has created problems at a dinner party.  This leads to her punishment by the lady of the house who she says is played by her “real-life sister Maria”.  I don’t know anything else about the first segment of ‘Treble Trouble’.


The second part, ‘Trouble with a Female Offspring”, is slightly less than 19-minutes long.  Kane 56 has a photostory based on the “Trouble with a Female Offspring” segment and there is also a description of the making of that segment in a column called ‘Piper’s Piece’.  According to ‘Piper’s Piece’ the woman in this segment, Marilyn, had never made a spanking movie before and she didn’t know what to expect.  Watching the rushes from the third segment (with Larry Barnes and Suzi Martell) before the shooting didn’t help.  She did get through the scene but, based on the description of the shooting in the column, I doubt she ever made another spanking movie.

The segment opens with a father and daughter at breakfast (three photos from this segment are shown in the ad at the top of this post).  He is opening the mail which includes a large credit card bill.  His daughter has overspent on a watch, jewelry and clothing and her father is upset.  She is wearing the clothes so he orders her to take them all off and then punishes her, starting with a long over the knee spanking then continuing with a flogger before finishing with six with the cane.  The scene ends with her standing naked in the corner.

The third part, ‘Trouble with the Accused”, is slightly more than 19-minutes long. 

In this part, Larry Barnes plays a judge, Suzi Martell plays the defendant and GHM plays a lawyer who is heard but never seen.  I’ve never been a fan of Martell’s work but most of what I’ve seen comes from her later work where she had a look that was described as ‘heroin chic’ that I don’t find the slightest bit attractive (that look didn’t actually require a person to be a heroin user, just to look like they were one).  This movie is one of her earliest works and she was actually quite an attractive woman at that time.

The Judge seems quite unimpressed by the case laid before him and he decides to adjourn the court and retire to chambers to discuss the matter further.  In chambers with the defendant, he describes the case as a childish matter that deserves a childish punishment and that is exactly what he decides to give her.  He sentences her to a spanking on the first count, a tawsing on the second count and a severe caning on the third count of the charges. 

She starts out over his knee for the spanking.  Her squeals during the spanking are a bit
over-exaggerated and the Judge soon decides that a change is required so her skirt goes up and her spanking continues on the bare.  The spanking lasts until near the midpoint of the movie then they move on to the second count.  Her dress and blouse come off and she kneels on a stool for the tawse which takes just over 2 minutes.  Her bra comes off for the third count.  She kneels on the stool again for 30 strokes of the cane.  Afterward, he takes her back into court to dismiss the case.

The last scene is the better of the two I have although the lighting is a little dark.  The second scene has its moments but it is little more than interesting fluff.  I haven’t been able to find the first segment, ‘Trouble with the Butler’, but I would love to see it.  Please leave a comment if you know where I could find it.

 

1 comment:

  1. A couple of the other Kane films that you are seeking ("When the Cat's Away" and "Six Days a Week") can currently be found via the Kane page on the Spanking Art Wiki.

    ReplyDelete