I love British spanking movies of the eighties and nineties and I've spent the last few years delving into their history. I started this blog to share my interest and what I've learned about it.

Can you help me find a movie? I have been able to finding a few of the Kane I've been searching for with the help of two readers but there are still several others that I'm trying to find. These include Take Three Girls, The French Maid (aka The French Maid's Flogging), Stripe Me Pink, Housewives Choice and The Real Business. Please leave a comment if you know where I might be able to find any of these.

Sunday 16 May 2021

The Cheating Housewife

‘The Cheating Housewife’ is a 30-minute movie made by Cavern Spanking in November 1994.  I don’t know how it was distributed in the UK but it was never available through the Cavern Spanking on-line store.  It was released in the US by CalStar combined with the Cavern movie ‘Marital Strokes’.   The CalStar release is available on CalStar Direct video-on-demand sites such as www.hotmovies.com.

‘The Cheating Housewife’ has a cast of two.  I’ve seen Andy, the husband, before but I don’t have a name (although I did find one reference that suggests it might be Sean Pommery).  I hadn’t seen the woman anywhere else until I started researching this movie but she may use the name ‘Shelly Mattson’.  That name comes from CalStar and I usually ignore those since CalStar made up most of the names they put on their British imports but, in this case, the two other names they list for this tape, Alison Brett and Joe Stewart, are actually close to correct; ‘Marital Strokes’ features Alison Payne (aka Alison de Brett) and Joe Stewart.  According to CalStar, Shelly Mattson’s only other movie was Spanking for Pleasure’s ‘The Duchess’ Appointments’.  That movie also features Tanya Foxx in one of her last fetish movie appearances, but she isn’t identified on the CalStar cover despite being well known in the US.  So, maybe Shelly Mattson isn’t reliable either.

UPDATE (Sep. 2022):  Shelly Mattson is actually Yvonne, aka Yvonne from Bristol, who made nearly 20 spanking movies for Red Stripe, Moonglow, Top Marks and Spanking for Please between 1994 and 2001.

The movie opens with Shelly (her name in the movie as well as on the box) siting on the couch talking on the telephone with a girlfriend when her husband arrives.  She was supposed to have picked him up at the train station.  His arrival quickly descends into an argument over the phone bills and other things then he spots a pair of work boots next to the couch and articles of men’s clothing between the cushions.  With this, he decides that its time for the ‘usual’ except, this time, he is going to add the cane.  He sends her off to make tea while he collects the implements.

There is a cut at the 5-minute mark and the scene moves to another room that has his spanking implements hanging on the wall.  She arrives with the tea but she is soon bent over the couch with her skirt raised for a hand spanking.  Before long, she is over his knee.  She struggles and squeals more than most spanking models which might explain why I can only find two of her movies (but I’m hoping there may be more).  After a few minutes he decides to take her to the kitchen to see what kind of mess she has left there.

The kitchen is untidy and there just happens to be a
small step ladder in the corner which provides an opportunity.  She is soon bent over the step ladder and her punishment continues with a riding crop.  He straddles her back to hold her in place for part of this but the camera position and lighting are a problem.  After nearly 6 minutes with crop, her panties come down and another few minutes of the crop follow.  I usually like to see the spankee’s face during her punishment but the brief view of her face while she is over the step ladder is one of the worst camera shots I’ve seen in a long time.  In total, the riding crop sequence lasts nearly 10 minutes which is just too long.   Afterward he tells her to go back to the other room and take her dress off for her caning.

She does take her dress off but nothing more.  I always like to see a punishment end in the nude and I was looking forward to that in this case.  She receives about 2 dozen strokes; most are firm but a few of the later strokes are noticeably harder.  The movie ends with about 2 minutes of rather pointless chatter and her kissing his hand.

This movie is a bit of a disappointment.  The biggest problem, as it is with many Cavern movies, is the camera work.  The camera positions are often awkward, the farming is poor and the aperture is too wide through most of the movie, but pacing and dialogue are also issues.  I had been looking forward to seeing Shelly caned in the nude at the end of this movie because she is definitely my 'type' but that wasn't to be.  I’m going to track down her SfP movie ‘The Duchess’ Appointments’ and I'm hoping for better. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment