I love British spanking movies of the eighties and nineties and I've spent the last few years delving into their history. I started this blog to share my interest and what I've learned about it.

Can you help me find a movie? I have been able to finding a few of the Kane I've been searching for with the help of two readers but there are still several others that I'm trying to find. These include Take Three Girls, The French Maid (aka The French Maid's Flogging), Stripe Me Pink, Housewives Choice and The Real Business. Please leave a comment if you know where I might be able to find any of these.

Monday 8 March 2021

Kara-Jayne Dempsey Filmography

One of the very first spanking movies that I ever bought, on VHS video tape, was Moonglow’s ‘Teacher’s Folly’ featuring Kara-Jayne Dempsey.  A vidcap from that movie is shown below.  It appears that ‘Teacher’s Folly’ may have been one of her first spanking movies and it remains one of my personal favorites.

Beth Collins (aka Kara-Jayne Dempsey) was a British fetish movie actress who appeared in a number of spanking movies that were made in the late-1990s to mid-2000s.  She made movies for Connoisseur Spanking, Kane, Moonglow and Red Stripe among others.  She also made shorter videos for online sites including Northern Spanking and she was a regular performer at spanking parties organized by Kane, Moonglow and others.  Kara-Jayne often worked with actor/director Colin Baxter (aka Colin Dempsey); I have no idea if the similarity in their pseudonyms is anything more than a coincidence.  I found a reference, from 2014, that said she had retired.  It didn’t give a retirement date but I would guess that it was in the mid to late 2000s.

I have no idea how many fetish movies Ms. Collins made in total, and I have no interest in many of them, but I have identified 20 spanking movies that she made.  These are listed below.  As always, I will update this list as I find more information. 


Name

Producer

Number

Date

A Lesson from Miss Evans

Sting in the Tail

 

2001

An Afternoon of Live Traditional English Discipline, Part 1

Kane

K100

2001

And Now, The Cane

Top Marks

TM24

 

Another Ad in the Times

Red Stripe

RS139

1998

Bare Bottomed, Caned & Shamed & Spanked

Kane

K96

2002

Dinner of Just Desserts

Archive Video

 

1999

Dressing Down

Smart Associates

 

2001

Final Warning (prequel to Reformed in 5 Days)

Connoisseur Spanking

 

2004

Gone to Pot Too

Kane

K98

2001

I'm Skint - 100 Strokes Please (compilation)

Moonglow

C65

2011

Members' Compilation

Moonglow

C17

1998

Misbehaviour

Red Stripe

RS154

1999

Prefect's Detention

Sting in the Tail

 

 

Problem Girls

Top Marks

TM12

 

Reformed in 5 Days (sequel to Final Warning)

Connoisseur Spanking

 

2005

Sent Down - The Return of Miss Parker

Red Stripe

RS138

1998

Seven Striped Bottoms (compilation)

Moonglow

C59

2011

Stevens and Wallace Reformed?

Top Marks

TM30

 

Teacher's Folly

Moonglow

C08

1996

Wicked Whippings & A Live Caning Cabaret

Kane

K83

2000



Two of her Moonglow movies (‘Seven Striped Bottoms’ and ‘I'm Skint - 100 Strokes Please’) seem to be compilations of clips from Moonglow On-line.  I have also identified 10 shorter videos that she made for Northern Spanking; these are listed below.

A Guid Skelp!

Sexy Miss Kara Jayne

A Stable Relationship

Sixth Form Slut

Lazy Schoolgirl Stripped and Caned

The Navy Lark (see note below)

Room for Punishment

The Right Hand of Justice

Saucy Secretary

Your Goose is Cooked

Note:  There is a Red Stripe movie called ‘The Navy Lark’ but it is not the same as the Northern Spanking clip.

The vidcaps I’ve used are from ‘Teacher’s Folly’, a promotional photo and ‘And Now, the Cane’.

No comments:

Post a Comment